For those interested, here are a couple pictures of the inside of our house. I've been putting this off in an attempt to wait and take pictures for when there isn't STUFF (aka toys) all over the place....but I don't think that'll ever happen unless the boys are out of here for a whole day. ;o) I didn't take any of our upstairs yet...as I'm still waiting on drapes for our bedroom and for the fact that the kids bedrooms are pretty much always messy...(who buys them all these toys anyway???)...and plus I'd like to paint Ethan's bedroom soon...so you'll just have to wait. But here are some of the main level.

Living room (I'm thinking of painting the red wall dark brown ;o)

Nook and Kitchen

Den/Office

View out Living Room windows - Moscow Mtn.
2 comments:
beautiful! wow, you've been busy...everything looks perfect already!
Your house is beautiful! I know that you were an architect, but geez, I think you missed your talent in interior design!
Post a Comment