Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bored

Boredom got the best of me today. So what better way to keep busy than to torture the kids and take picture's of them (not really) Ethan, believe or not, is a HAM. If he had it his way he'd have me follow him around ALL day, every day taking his picture. If only I could...I'm sure I'd catch some great shots. Anyway, I'm getting bored of sitting on the computer aimlessly going to facebook and just staring and clicking away for no reason...it's hypnotizing...and it gives me a headache...or maybe it's the candy hearts!! So I didn't want to do that again today so I thought I'd be creative today and take pictures and then I can sit in front of the computer all day and edit photo's and then blog about it...much more productive...right?? And of course I don't have very many picture's of Ethan and Clayton together. So now that Clayton is much bigger and can hold his own a little (less chance of getting hurt) I thought I'd give it a try. It didn't work out like I planned...but I got couple of good ones. Needless to say, Clayton was much happier if Ethan was NOT touching him...I think it made Ethan sad because he tries so hard to be such a loving big brother...he just hasn't figured out that when you hug someone you don't hold your arm around their neck and choke them ;o)


(My Favorite one) This was the shot I was actually wanting to achieve today :o)

Brothers in a tub

Happier now that big bro is out of the tub!

Brothers

Duckies - Clayton is always watching Ethan...in awe of his big bro.


Cuttie
(I just had to stick him the tub...very cliche I know...just don't tell anyone that's his dirty clothes basket. ;o)

Our little Crawling Protester
(this is what we get every time we lay him on his tummy....he is crying :o( )

There are a few more on my new Flickr website for your viewing pleasure...ok that sounds cheesy...if you'd like to see more...check it out.