We're finally moved in!!! Since we didn't pack ourselves...I had NO idea how much junk we had. Since Moscow is a booming town and we couldn't get Internet or TV for two weeks I was able to go through the boxes and shove things in appropriate places and get rid of things I would pick up and think "Why in the world do we have this???"...and toss it aside to the Goodwill or garbage pile. There were many things I didn't even know where it was from or what it was...but I'm sure I'll figure it out one day when we go to use something and a light bulb will go off..."OH...that's what that was for". Anyway, I feel better with less clutter....even though I had to sneak out broken and ignored toys...and there are still a few that didn't make it out. Ethan let a couple of his friends move in with him too....I guess since we have so much more room...we can handle an elephant and another little boy named Snap, who apparently has green hair and green pants. Snap went missing the other night and we had to search the house for him....this is the first time we have heard about Snap so we had to ask what he looked like so we knew what we were looking for. Ethan found him at last...I guess he was hungry because he was sitting in Ethan's booster seat the whole time. ;o) And little Clayton is doing well. He is FINALLY sleeping through the night for me. He's still content with just sitting on the floor. We're desperately trying to get him to try and crawl...with many attempts at tummy time (ok...tummy time is meant for little little babies right...well when you have a child who has never liked to be on his tummy...I guess we're still doing it.) Anyway, he's such a stinker he'll roll right back over onto his back and smile...as we're trying to push him back to his tummy. He is at least reaching for toys...or cell phones ;o) One small step at a time a guess. I have noticed that he doesn't attempt much unless he knows for sure he can do it....way different then his balls to the walls big brother. Once I get the picture's and window covering hung I will post some picture's for those of you interested.

Fresh hair cut and bath.
~I can't believe my little baby is going to be 1 in two months~
2 comments:
awe, he's so cute!! Great pictures.
Make sure to post some pics of your new house when you have time!
Post a Comment