This was too cute not to share....sorry for those of you who think it's annoying to hear about other peoples stories of what their kids do...you don't have to read this ;o)
So in a attempt to convince my dear child to use the toilet. I was changing his diaper and he always complains about his legs or bottum hurting...they get a little chaffed from the diaper rubbing. Anyway, the daily conversation is similar but today was too cute:
Mom: "If you go poopy in the toilet your bottom won't get sore anymore. Don't you want to be a big kid like your cousin Leeny (see...Ethan idolizes Aleena...the much older (6 months) smaller cousin) ;o)
Ethan: "Yeah"
Mom: "Aleena goes poopy and peepee in the toilet like a big girl"
Ethan: "Oh"
A few seconds go by
Ethan: "Nahhh...I'm not Aleena I'm Ethan" (while pointing at himself...as to clarify to me that he was in fact Ethan and not Aleena)
Mom: "So you want to go potty in the toilet?"
Ethan: "Nahhh...I'm Ethan"
Never the less, this story doesn't make changing his diaper any more enjoyable...but at least it made me snicker.
1 comment:
very cute...someday you will be glad he's not a "follower". = )
Post a Comment