So the day we left Boise, Luke and I decided to lower the asking price on our house....to $299,900 Our realtor was hoping for more activity. So we did, and we have had 3 showings since we left...last Wednesday. So we're happy people are actually getting in there to look at it now. :o) I'm sure the lower price and having it vacant has upped the appeal of taking a look...and NO dogs. For some reason people are turned off by dogs in a house for sale...even if they have dogs themselves. Let's just pray that this "Rescue" effort gets passed by congress so people feel more secure about acquiring MORE debt ;o) Which that in itself doesn't make any sense at all...but hey it's America. I'm thankful that we aren't retiring right now.
And I'm sure you're all dieing to hear about apartment life....well I think it's for college kids...or it might be because that's all that who lives here ;o) So far it has been pretty quiet. I'm sure our neighbors didn't appreciate the sudden high pitched whale of a cry from Clayton last night at 1 in the morning...which in turn woke Ethan up and he started screaming "Mommmy". Honestly I didn't know Clayton could scream so loud, he's usually a very quiet reserved little guy, but last night some thing must have really made him mad....good thing I'm equipped with the food because that seems to always calm a crying baby. It's a good thing during the day that no one is around so they can't hear me screaming at Ethan...not really...but being in such a small space I often feel like I'm yelling for some reason when I'm not....or it just seams like he's louder than usual...which is probably because I'm tired and I'm trying really hard to help Ethan find his "inside voice"...which we haven't quite found yet...I think it's hiding...it has to be and it's hiding some where deep....but I'm determined to get it out into the open ;o) So anyway, our days consist of driving to the Moscow Post Office and if Ethan's good we'll go to the park. I prefer the parks in Moscow. The equipment is a lot nicer. The equipment in the parks around here are ok...old and maybe for older kids. We do have a little play area right outside our door. It's old school big time...it consist of two tube slide that are almost at a 60 degree angle (ok 45 degree) and about 5 feet long...one is metal the other plastic. So anyway, I took Ethan out there the other day to get some fresh air...well he was excited and climbed right up (which wasn't easy) and went down the plastic tube slide...once you set your foot in the slide you better be committed to go because there is no time to think about it....he was gone...and it's short so he had no time to even put his feet out and he landed right on his rear. So that was the end of that...he didn't cry or say anything but he went and sat in the rocks and then threw rocks into the bark ;o)
"The Danger Zone"
So here are some pics of the temp living arrangements (Please excuse the mess, I prefer to spend my free time these days doing nothing on the computer)
The Kitchen
Living Room - Where's Waldo...I mean Ethan?
Master Bedroom
Ethan's Room (The Ladder to bunks was the first order of business...we didn't need an Emergency bill on the first day)
Second Bedroom A.K.A Storage Room
Bathroom (Ethan likes to run in there and lock the door...argggh...he's just lucky he's opened the door every time we've asked him to...other wise he'd be stuck and we'd be with out a toilet)

No comments:
Post a Comment