Monday, March 3, 2008
Diapers...and more on the way
With Ethan still in diapers and a new one on the way...I was wracking my brain on what I was going to do to make changing diapers easier for me with a new born. Thankfully, one day Ethan allowed me to watch 5 minutes of regular TV...no cartoons. I was watching the Today show and they had the new MUST HAVES for any new baby...and I found my answer. I was looking for something that could be portable...so I wasn't running upstairs a 100 times a day and that we could keep in our bedroom at night so we wouldn't wake Ethan. This is what I found...and I think (or I'm hoping anyway) that it will come in very handy. Good thing Ethan wasn't too bossy that morning or I'd have no idea that this dandy thing ever existed. Check it out! http://www.ubi-baby.com/ :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This looks handy---cute fabrics to choose from too which is a must, right? :)
Love the fabric! I wish I had one of these when Brady was smaller.
Post a Comment