Well...only 4 weeks left, give or take a few days. :o) In a way I can't wait to meet our new little dude...but I'm going to miss the time I have with Ethan all to myself. I have a feeling he's going to miss mommy too. We had a very productive weekend. We finally got all the windows finished, painted and blinds back up. Our poor neighbors probably felt like we were snooping in on them...because ya see....they have two bedroom windows that are right in line with our window at the top of our stairs. And I'm always going back and forth through there because of the laundry room. So I imagine they're happy to feel like they have some privacy back. Saturday we took Ethan to Horton Hears a Who....he did very well and enjoyed EVERY minute of it. Though I think it gave him nightmares a couple nights in a row....but we're all good now. Saturday night Luke and I got to enjoy a nice dinner out at P.F. Changs while our friend Renee watched Ethan. Sunday we even managed to get a little yard work done...and we only had one incident of Ethan running into the road...oops!!! Don't worry we weren't far behind...well I was...but Luke was quick on his feet.
Ethan and Anna playing Peek-a-boo!
3 comments:
I have been thinking about taking the girls to Horton Hears a Who! I will have to do it now. They love going to the movies. Wow, 36 weeks! I have never made it past that week with any of the kids. I hope you can be comfortable these next few weeks. Were you early or late with Ethan?
I was only a week early with Ethan. It wouldn't hurt my feeling if it was the same this time. :o) I think the girls would love Horton Hears a Who.
very cute picture! I'm impressed that you tackled such a big project while you are so pregnant!!Guess it's better than trying to do it while you have two little kids to take care of though.
Post a Comment