Well after I pouted for a week about having to sell my house I finally got busy and we finally got our house on the market. :o( We spent a week packing toys (WAY TOO MANY), books, picture's, and STUFF so our house would be presentable. Our realtor comes with "FREE" staging so we figured why not if we're paying for it. ;o) It looks great, hard to believe it's our house. Luke and I are up in Lewiston this weekend hunting for houses in Moscow. We've had better luck with the selection of homes for sale in Moscow, so I'm pretty positive we won't be giving up our Idaho residency ;o) We are headed back up Monday afternoon to look at a couple that we're interested in. We're pretty excited now about finding a new home...it's always an adventure. The weather in Moscow has been nice and cool...almost cold. ;o) We're going to have to get used not living in the desert...and having real winters again. Anyway, if you're interested in seeing our listing on the Internet here's the link: http://imls.fnismls.com/publink/default.asp?GUID=299f8875-c535-485d-805b-8d072846483d&Report=Yes
We hope everyone is enjoying their Labor Day weekend.
1 comment:
the house looks good! Hopefully it will sell QUICKLY!!
How was the house hunting? Find some cool ones?
Post a Comment