As some of you know, we have been contemplating moving back closer to home...after much thought and consideration...we have decided the time has come for us to move on. Luke got a wonderful job offer from Schweitzer Engineering Labs in Pullman, Washington that he just couldn't refuse. We are truly going to miss Boise, our home, and all our wonderful friends. But we're happy to be closer to our growing family in Lewiston. We're excited to have the kids be able to grow up close to their cousins and grandparent's. I'm not sure how I'll do with out a Target close by...but I'm sure Luke is happy because it will save us some money. ;o) I'm not sure of the official move date but it will be some time this fall...most likely in October. Now we get to look forward to getting our house ready for the market :o( ...and finding a new home. Monday, August 18, 2008
Headed North
As some of you know, we have been contemplating moving back closer to home...after much thought and consideration...we have decided the time has come for us to move on. Luke got a wonderful job offer from Schweitzer Engineering Labs in Pullman, Washington that he just couldn't refuse. We are truly going to miss Boise, our home, and all our wonderful friends. But we're happy to be closer to our growing family in Lewiston. We're excited to have the kids be able to grow up close to their cousins and grandparent's. I'm not sure how I'll do with out a Target close by...but I'm sure Luke is happy because it will save us some money. ;o) I'm not sure of the official move date but it will be some time this fall...most likely in October. Now we get to look forward to getting our house ready for the market :o( ...and finding a new home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Charli! How sad! I know it will be nice to be near your families though---but we will miss you :( Good thing you have a blog to keep us updated!
OH MY! How cool to be closer to family though! Maybe we'll get to see you more now :)
Post a Comment