Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

A day in our lives

After having to take picture's every day for the last month, I felt like I needed to keep up with the daily lives of my kids.  It had been a week or so since I even took a picture so I thought I'd document what was happening in our house this day.  Yep, not much.  Well, it's kind of hard when it's windy and snowy out to get the motivation to go out some where.
Kula holding down the couch
Ethan and Kula holding down the couch!  I think Kula was secretly hoping that kid would get off her comfy bed.
AND again...Kula holding down our bed!
Little Clayton...he wasn't feeling well this day!
Racing Chick Hicks
Not feeling well caught up to him, rosie cheeks and a fever.  He ended up having a double ear infection. :o(  He was really sweet the first couple days...and then he turned into all out grumpy pants.
Rock Star!  No, it's not a skunk hat, it a faux hawk. ;o)

No comments: