Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

The Invisible Man


I can't figure out this silly typing business on blogger some times...so I 'm just going to type where I can actually get the cursor to stay. Anyway, I thought it would be fun to buy a little gadget for my camera. The boys usually don't like their picture taken, unless I'm right in the middle with them. So I set the camera up and plopped down on the floor with the kids. They were absolutely entranced with the camera shutter going off with no one standing behind it. Clayton kept getting up to go inspect the camera. The invisible camera man was a good purchase....(or wireless remote if you want to get all technical) Though most of the picture's I captured where of complete chaos like the one above (yes, our weird dog is licking my feet...don't ask!!!)...but I also managed to capture a couple cute one's like the one's below. It's also more difficult than you think to keep a "natural" smile on your face while getting mauled plus remember to take the picture. For a mom brain, that's a big accomplishment. (I won't share the one's where I look terrified or like I'm having a stroke....they went MIA)


4 comments:

Aunt Katie said...

Good pictures and cute hair cut! See ya tomorrow.

Nikki Hoover said...

Very cute!

Dee said...

Good job, Charli!!

Dee said...

Lindsey wants me to tell you that she loves your hair cut!