....on Summer Vacation. Here are a couple of my favorite shots of the kids while in McCall. Ethan cracks me up sometimes. There are day's I contemplate enrolling him into acting classes. Note Picture below of the most pathetic face a kid could give. Poor kid thought it was miserable to have to ride his bike. I can only wish I was a kid again on Summer Vacation with no worries in the world. To live in the moment and have as much fun as possible. I guess I will just have to live through them and my handy dandy camera. :o) Hope everyone is having as awesome as a summer as we all are!

Hugh taking a little break.

No one care's what you look like in the woods! Personally I loved the outfit...now how could I pull that off?

Oh Stella! Proud moment for her mommy.

Clayton LOVED playing with the screen door for some reason.

Down by the lake
No comments:
Post a Comment