This past weekend was Ethan's 4th Birthday. He could not have waited any longer. He started counting down the days about a month ago. He woke up and walked down the stairs and I told him "Good Morning and Happy Birthday"...he got a big smile on his face and ran back upstairs to measure himself on the growth chart. He came running back and informed me that he was 5" tall. (I told him I thought he might be just a little taller than 5", but he wasn't having any of it ;o)) I then asked him if he felt any different now that's he's 4, and I got a big YES nod from him. So I asked him what felt different...."I think my voice is a little different and I'm a lot taller today mommy". Apparently it's a BIG deal to be four years old.

"CHICKEN BUTT"
Yes that is what this silly man teaches our children. ;o)

'X' marks the spot. A random picture, but Ethan and I just happened to look out the other day and saw that two jets had made an X right above us.


1 comment:
Too cute! Four is an awesome age :0)
Post a Comment