Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Little Mouse

Mmmm....how to begin. Apparently I don't feed my child enough. Yesterday was one of those days where Ethan just wouldn't nap...but I made him stay in his room for a little while to rest and so I could have a break myself. Anyway, there was really no need to go into his bedroom after he was released...so to my surprise when I go to get him ready for bed last night I find chunks that have been eaten out of his foot board on his bed....and only seconds before I was wondering why he had blue stuff stuck in front teeth. Ummm...yeah...the word "mad" was a bit of an understatement for me. Luckily for him I kept my cool...but he knew he was in BIG trouble...and amazingly enough he went to bed and STAYED...a major feet in itself. The first thing he said when he got up was "sorry I ate my bed mommy....I don't want to buy a new one". I might have threatened that he was going to have to buy himself a new bed ;o) And then this afternoon he had a brilliant idea that he could fix it...because he's big and strong and has tools in his toy room. BUT...that the tools he has don't work very well because they're just toys. ;o) I thought it was too cute. Hopefully, with a little wood filler and a good enough paint match we can fix it good as new.
The Damage
The little mouse!

"I think I found a clue"

No comments: