The boy's and I went down to Boise this past week and weekend to visit friends. It was a good dose of what it might be like to have 4 kids really close in age. But all in all they all got along really well.....except some issue's while riding in the car...like keeping hands to themselves. I won't lie, it was mostly Ethan antagonizing Ellie (Sorry Nikki and Ellie). We stayed with The Hoover's who were so kind as to keep us fed and take care of us....I almost felt like I was on a "real" vacation...minus the sandy beaches and ocean. We got to see a few of our friends and get some much needed shopping in....well I probably wouldn't say it was necessary to do the shopping, but it was fun. We drove by our old house :o( Ethan asked why we were going home? :o( I might have shedded a tear or two...not really...but my heart sank a tiny bit. It was good to be back in Boise....it still feels like home to me. I know, I need to get off my soap box and get over it. However, it is a very lovely day in Moscow today :o)
Zoo Boise Picture's
Clayton

Ethan and Ellie

Giraffe's (can you see them?)

Clayton and Ethan checking out the Lions (they're sleeping right above Ethan's head)

Clayton and Colton (try not to get those two names confused after a few days ;o))

No comments:
Post a Comment