Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hmmph!

Ok...I didn't know whether to be mad, cry, or laugh at Ethan this afternoon. In my current state of mind...I chose MAD. So in an attempt to get him to STOP pooping his pants (he totally know's better...he's just being completely stubburn)....I heard someone say that they gave their kids a cold bath and they didn't do it again. As usual, Ethan pooped his pants so I gave him a cold...really cold...shower. Border line child abuse??? Nah...well maybe...but I thought he would learn his lesson....AND he didn't. A few hour later he thought he'd do again...but this time around he pleaded "no cold shower...pleeease!!! He only got 3 cold shower's yesterday...since it didn't work I gave up....because honestly I felt kind of bad, BUT at least he was clean. So anyway, back to this afternoon. As usual, I asked him if he needed to go potty before he sat down for lunch. He said "No"....I tried to at least get him in the bathroom to try, and he protested, so I did't feel like fighting over that. Anyway, sure enough, I get him out of his seat and I got the most awesome surprise ever, he peed his pants while eating. Gross!!! Anyway, I didn't make a big deal and told him to get upstairs and change....all awhile crawling up the stairs he sang a little song that went something like this "I like to pee my pants....I like to pee my pants." Can you feel the blood pressure rising??? Well, it was either hold it in or kick him back down the stairs. (Not really....just to make sure you all know I'd NEVER do anything like that) Here's a kid who will go to Pre-school for 3 1/2 hours and not have one accident...the second he walks through the front door...Ooops!!!

And this morning the boys had their check-ups. Clayton is a whopping 18lbs 13oz, 28 1/2" tall. Ethan is now 36 lbs and 38 3/4" tall (75% for both) I didn't get Clayton's percentages because Mr. Chatty was distracting the Dr.

No comments: