Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Moving Out


So I've changed my mind once again. But I'm intitled to it since I'm a woman (and a mom) and all. I'm moving with Luke instead of staying here until our house sells. I've decided that it would be A LOT easier on me since I won't have to keep the house spottless...in case some one wants to look at our house...which hasn't been too bad yet because NO one has even looked at our house yet. :o( We're hoping all it will take is one showing and the people will buy it...THIS weekend ;o) Heck, we'd buy this house again ;o) We can't imagine why no one would NOT like this house...j/k...we're just trying to keep positive about it ;o) So the movers are arriving on Monday Sept. 22. We plan on heading out on Sept. 24 or 25. We aren't able to get into our 30 day rent free apartment until the 25th. It's nice we will have an extra 30 days with out an extra payment. So if our house is still sitting by the end of October we'll probably head to Lewiston and live with some nice Family members until our house sells. Next on the list of things to do is to farm out our animals. Since the apartment has a NO PET policy (crazy people... j/k) we have to find new temporary homes for our doggies and cat. We've found a temporary home for Kula, she is going to stay with her lovely Aunt Katie and keep her cousin Sunny company. Poor BB and Skitz are homeless at the moment. Even though Luke really wishes we could just leave Skitz behind, I have a soft spot in my heart for the cat...even if she is a pain some times. Anyone want a cat???? Preferably someone who doesn't know her history ;o)

1 comment:

~The White family~ said...

Sounds like a good choice to me! It would be so hard to keep the house clean and have to worry about leaving and finding something to do while the house is shown. I am sure this way you will be a little less stressful for you!