Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Peace and Quiet

So...Ethan is on his first trip away from home with no mommy or daddy. On Monday my mom (Gaga), Chrissy, and Aleena met me in McCall to take Ethan off my hands for a few days. Since we are going up to Lewiston on Thursday I thought it was a great opportunity to get some rest and let Ethan spend a few days with his Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunts, and cousin Aleena. He was super excited and hasn't looked back. I finally got the chance to take some picture's of Clayton. I know it's just shy of his 3 month Birthday but I have to take my chance when I get it ;o) Clayton has been enjoying his quiet time and all the attention. I've actually had a chance to get caught up on house work and some sleep since Clayton has been sleeping well at night and I don't have anyone to wake me up at 6:30 :o) I miss the little bugger but it's sure been nice to have a break. I put most of Clayton's picture's in our Family Album if you're interested.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Cool Photos!!

-Greg