Thursday, June 19, 2008
Our week
Ethan is now in his very own big boy bed. He was very excited for the move but a little scared at the same time. On the first night he begged me to stay with him in his "big bed"....and even gave me a pillow to lay on. I eventual had to just let him cry to sleep....but he never got out of bed. Daddy ended up going in around 1 in the morning to sleep with him after he woke up scared. But it's been good ever since. He hasn't yet figured out that he is a free man and can get out of bed when ever he wants...he still calls for me when he wakes up so I can go get him. Which is kind of nice...but one day I know he'll figure it out ;o) He wakes up in a way better mood and tells me that he "sleep good in big bed". I'm still working on the finishing touches of his bedroom, so I'll post some picture's once I get it all done. The only other exciting news around here is that Luke pulled a tick off of Kula's neck the other day. And...NO...it wasn't one that just landed...it had been on there for at least a 2 weeks...from what we can figure. We think she got it at the ranch. It just happened to be under her collar so we didn't even notice it...until we took the collar off the other day. Poor Luke was petting her and rubbed up against it and thought it was a matt so he went to dig in and take a closer look....ewwww!!! Luke and I both about lost our dinner....I tried to take a picture but the camera wouldn't let me take a picture of something so disgusting. It was close to the size of a dime... Poor Kula...but I imagine she feels better now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like you have had a exciting week! WOW...big boy bed, how fun! Did he always stay in his crib? My girls (all but Makenna) would crawl out in the morning! I guess I have monkeys for kids :)
Post a Comment